Feb 3, 2021
Hey teachers! Are
- Wondering how you’ll ever retire?
- Thinking you don’t have enough time or energy
to learn how to manage your money?
- Questioning if paying off all your debt is
- Giving up on living a rich life because your
salary isn’t amazing?
This is the Teachers Talk Money
Podcast and we’re here to help you…
- Push past limiting beliefs around money and
develop that same growth mindset that we teach to our students
- Learn all of the tips and tools you’ll need to
master your money, from saving, to investing, to paying down debt,
we’ve got you covered.
- Give back to yourself, get organized and
prioritize your goals and financial self-care
- Whether you’re just starting your financial
path, or if you’ve already got a lot of tools in your toolbox,
we’re here for you as the next step and find even more ways to
maximize your financial future.
We’re a duo of teachers from
different generations, financial backgrounds, states, and grade
levels who got together with a shared vision to help teachers
everywhere master their money.
Subscribe now so you don’t miss
the first episode! We’ll be back in your earbuds every other
Thursday starting on March 25th.
Can’t wait until then? Find us
at financiallyfitteacher.com, @financiallyfitteacher and
@teacherstalkmoney on Instagram, and Teachers Talk Money on